…Terms And Conditions…
The terms and conditions for accommodation only bookings at Villa Migelita are as follows:
- Departure from these terms and conditions permits the owner(s) or their agent to refuse the registration, amend the charge or immediately terminate the booking.
- Deposit: Your deposit secures your booking. A deposit of 50% is required. The balance is payable 14 days prior to the commencement of your scheduled stay. Where final payment is not received, the booking may be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- Full Payment: Full payment is required if the booking date is less than 14 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Notice: If notice of cancellation is received more than 42 days prior to arrival your deposit less a cancellation fee of $100 per individual booking will be refunded. If notice of cancellation is received between 14 – 42 days prior to commencement of the booking 50% of your deposit will be refunded. If notice of cancellation is received less than 14 days, the deposit will be forfeited. The same applies to reduced numbers from the original booking.
- Use of Premises: The premises are opened to you for the period of your booking only.
- Number of Guests: Rates are based on number of guests staying on the premises. Any variation to the guest numbers for booking must be notified prior to your arrival and must be approved in writing.
- Motorised Recreational Vehicles: Not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Guests must read and sign the Villa Migelita Visitor Induction form which provides details of required health and safety practices during your stay. Parents are required to strictly supervise their children in line with these instructions.Please respect the rights of our neighbors to enjoy their properties without disturbance.
- The Premises are presented to guests in good order and condition upon arrival. Please leave them clean and tidy upon your departure. All damage, breakages or loss of items from the premises must be paid for.
- We reserve the right to decline program participation requests or deny access to the premises of people that we deem to be unsuitable.
- In most cases requests to bring pets will be refused.
- Occasionally, Villa Migelita uses images of participants in its programmes for promotional purposes. Any participants that do not agree to these reproductions being used should notify us at the time of booking.
All visitors and guests to Villa Migelita are expected to sign a “Waiver Of Liability” form on arrival at the villa. You can download the form ….